Hi bloggers, today for maths we have been making a school timetable on a google drawing. First we had to create a google drawing and put in the title with the date. Next we had to create the timetable with the tables on the insert button. After that we had to look at the whiteboard and put down the times, the times on the whiteboard were fractions so we had to calculate it. After that we write the subjects and the times in for each of the subjects.

Here is my timetable

The timetable is not true, it is just estimated. Now I will ask you 3 math questions that is about my timetable. Now Don’t look at my timetable.

Question 1: If I had 4 Spelling sessions  and they are each 1 quarter of an hour, how much time did I spend on spelling.

Question 2: If I had 3 Reading sessions and they were 3 quarters of an hour, how much time did I spend on the 3 reading lessons.

Question 3: If I had 8 lessons of Reading and they were each 3 quarters of an hour how much time did I spend on reading.

You can comment your answers for the questions but please put in question 1, question 2 and then question 3, so I know what question it is. Bye-Bye bloggers, I hope you liked my school timetable!